Wednesday 27 January 2010

My CCA


Oh! Every Tuesday was always fatiguing as our curriculum will be fully packed. However this Tuesday will not be so anymore as I would have table tennis training, my CCA, to de-stress myself.

I have just recently changed my CCA as I could not get on with the previous one. It was Chinese Orchestra. Thinking on the perspective that I was over aged, I had chosen Chinese Orchestra last year However, I was too foolish to choose a musical CCA, thinking it would be easy to learn how to master a musical instrument. It was a huge and terrible mistake that I made last year.

In the training sessions of Chinese Orchestra were insipid and mundane, we just keep on practicing. Worse still, I couldn’t even read the musical notation, so I was scolded terribly.
Nevertheless, things start to change after I joined table tennis! Table tennis is always my favourite sport and I get to know more friends! This allows me to speak up more. Furthermore, the trainings are full of fun and excitement and dramatic occasions often occurs too. For instances Zhi Lin, my friend played with us this Tuesday and we played doubles. Playing doubles requires chemistry between the two players, if not it would be rather difficult to win a game. The need of having chemistry was then proved by Zhi Lin. He was absolutely unfamiliar with his teammate, a rather plump guy, and it ended up with a loud boom! They clashed against one another! Indescribable pain was vividly etched on to their faces in split seconds and they cried out loud synchronously, distinctly showing how painful the clash was

Overall, the changing of CCA taught me an important lesson. Always choose the thing that one like and passionate of instead of choosing something which one was absolutely unfamiliar with. Tuesday’s training was my tenth session and so far so good! I hope this happiness would last throughout my secondary life…

No comments:

Post a Comment